PLN symposium for patients and experts and Cardiogenetic meeting
On Thursday November 28th 2019 the PLN symposium for patients and experts took place in Murcia, Spain. The PLN simposium is aimed at Spanish and Dutch patients and will be translated (Spanish-English and viceversa). More information can be found in the program of the PLN symposium.
On Friday November 29th 2019 the Cardiogenetic meeting took place. For more information please see the full program of both days.
There were six patient associations participating:
- PLN Association (The Netherlands)
- Asociación de pacientes AFACMS (d-corazon-com) (Murcia)
- Asociación Española de Enfermos DAVD-DAI (Madrid)
- Asociación de Cardiopatías Familiares de Alicante (Alicante)
- SAMS – Síndromes Arrítmicos relacionados con la Muerte Súbita (Barcelona)
- Todo corazon de Murcia (Murcia)
For more information contact cardiopatias familiares.