Hjerteforeningen (Danish Heart Foundation)
- Familial Electrical Diseases
- Long QT syndrome
- Short QT syndrome
- Brugada syndrome
- Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia
- Idiopathic ventricular fibrillation
- Familial Cardiomyopathies
- Arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Non-compaction cardiomyopathy
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- tricuspid atresia
- pulmonary stenosis
- pulmonary atresia
- aortic and mitral valves
- univentricular heart
- Other Rare Cardiac Diseases
- rare tumors
- other rare cardiac diseases
Aims of the organization
Our vision: Life without cardiac diseases
Our mission: The Danish Heart Foundation will win the fight against cardiac diseases through research, prevention, and patient support.
Our five strategic aims are:
- The Danish Heart Foundation helps children and young people to take care of their heart.
- The Danish Heart Foundation helps high-risk groups to take care of their heart.
- The Danish Heart Foundation fight for better quality of life for children with heart diseases and their relatives.
- The Danish Heart Foundation fights for better quality of life for heart patients and their relatives.
- The Danish Heart Foundation fights for a high-quality emergency response
We support research that creates nye strategies for prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of cardiac diseases.
We work for structural prevention initiatives that prevent people from getting heart diseases. We support patients and relatives to help them have the best life possible with heart diseases.
More information hjerteforeningen.dk