Asociației CardioGen (patient organisation Romania)
- Familial Electrical Diseases
- Long QT syndrome
- Short QT syndrome
- Brugada syndrome
- Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia
- Familial Cardiomyopathies
- Arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Non-compaction cardiomyopathy
- Other Rare Cardiac Diseases
Aims of the organization
Cardiogen Patient Association is an organisation that has the purpose to represent and protect the interest of patients with cardiac genetic diseases in Romania and support them in having better life quality.
Activities taken by now was organising patient meetings with the doctors with the aim to inform them, support them and raise awareness.
We also try to help financially those patients that cannot afford genetic tests that are not covered by our national insurance.
More information asociatia-cardiogen.ro